How to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally
Dandruff refers to a common problem on the scalp that can come along with itchiness and the emergence of dry flakes. Dandruff might be triggered by many factors, for example, bacterial or fungal infections. Besides, hormonal imbalances and nutritional deficiencies are responsible for dandruff as well. People who are usually stressed or depressed are more likely to have dandruff.
Dandruff may lead to a lot of troubles in people’s daily life. It causes the irritations on the scalp and urges us to scratch it, which leaves a bad impression on other people. Thankfully, it can be treated if you use the right ingredients. Shampoo which contains chemical substances are claimed to be effective, but it brings the effects slowly and even no effect at all. On the other hand, these chemicals even have negative impacts on the scalp.
Below are 7 practical tips on how to get rid of dandruff naturally.
This is known as the best tip on how to get rid of dandruff naturally. Its strong acidic nature is great for the balance of pH and oil level on your scalp. It is also powerful to deal with the bacteria or fungi.
- Get a lemon squeezed and combine the fresh juice and warm water.
- The lemon peel ought to be rubbed over the scalp in about 2 minutes.
- The mixture of lemon juice and water should be used to wash your hair and scalp.
- You can use clean water to wash them again later.
2. Olive Oil
A completely inexpensive, but very effective recommendation on how to get rid of dandruff naturally – olive oil – can really surprise many people among us. Known as a great provider of moisture, olive oil can improve the eradication of dandruff and smooth your hair at the same time.
- Get some spoons of warm olive oil to rub over the hair and scalp.
- You can do some massage in these areas.
- After 60 minutes, shampoo and water should be used to wash the hair and scalp.
If you want to get the best result, olive oil should be left on your scalp overnight. It is also a great tip among Home Remedies for Dry Hair in Men.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a very popular support in the beauty industry, as its applications on the skin and hair are uncountable. You can get more reference at How to Get Rid of Dry Skin on Feet. Likewise, it is a wonderful natural home remedy to help get rid of dandruff naturally.
All you need to do is to get some spoons and rub it over the scalp. Several minutes later, use mild shampoo and water to wash your scalp gently.
The presence of procyanidins B-2 makes apple stand out among tips on how to get rid of dandruff naturally. These substances are effective for the growth of new, healthy hair and the prevention of dandruff’s bad effects.
Apple is even good for those who want to grow hair naturally.
- Get apples blended to have its fresh juice.
- The juice should be applied over your scalp.
- After some minutes, wash your hair and scalp as normal.
A perfect replacement for lemon juice in the dandruff treatment is vinegar. It can bring the same effects in the efforts to get rid of dandruff naturally.
- Combine 3 parts of water and one of vinegar.
- Rub the mixture over the scalp and hair before you go to bed.
- In the next morning, wash it normally.
Onion is another tip on how to get rid of dandruff naturally. Despite its odor that scares many people, onion is very beneficial in the eradication of bacteria from the scalp.
The first way to make use of onion is to get an onion grinded and rubbed over the scalp. Then, you should use mild shampoo and water to wash your scalp and hair.
Alternatively, you can combine one part of onion juice and two parts of honey to maximize the benefits.
The anti-fungal nutrients from garlic are believed to effectively eliminate the bacteria whose infections are the main cause for dandruff.
- Get some garlic cloves crushed.
- The juice should be rubbed over the scalp.
If you are afraid that garlic’s odor will remain for a long period of time, add organic honey into the juice before applying it over the scalp. Honey even speeds up the dandruff treatment thanks to its antifungal and antibacterial qualities. Garlic is one of the best tips on How to Stop Hair Loss in Men as well.
Keywords Search from Google
- How to get rid of dandruff naturally
- How to get rid of dandruff fast
- Home remedies for dandruff