How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes Fast
Puffy eyes refer to the swelling in the eyes that might be triggered by many factors. They might be the result of allergies. Another cause is lack of sleep which is commonly seen in this economy-driven world. When people overuse alcohol, puffy eyes are more likely to appear.
Puffy eyes do not pose serious threats to your health; however, your appearance will be affected badly. Besides, the pain and irritations are sometimes unbearable. Puffy eyes will hinder your ability to see everything. In several worse cases, the brain is affected and you will suffer from headaches or fever.
Eyes are such sensitive parts of the body that not everything can be rubbed over them. You should use some natural ingredients which prove to be safe and effective for puffy eye treatment only.
Here are 7 popular tips on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast.
1. Cold Water
The coldness is beneficial for the attempts to get rid of puffy eyes fast; therefore, cold water or ice cubes can be taken advantage of in the puffy eye treatment. It will constrict the blood vessels in these areas and eliminate the swelling quickly.
- Use a towel dipped in cold water to apply on the puffy eyes for several minutes.
- Alternatively, you can keep some ice cubes in the towel and put it over the swollen eyes.
When consumed, milk has a lot of benefits on our health, for example, assisting us in the efforts to gain weight quickly. On the other hand, when applied directly on the skin, milk also gives out many advantages. Containing many vitamins and proteins, milk will reduce the severity of swollen eyes. To sum up, it is a great tip on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast.
- Dip a soft and clean towel into cold milk.
- The towel should be applied on your swollen eyes.
- 15 minutes later, repeat it if necessary.
The cooling quality of potato is highly appreciated in the beauty industry and it is also a wonderful recommendation on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast. You will get a quick relief from painful feeling.
- Make sure the potato is clean before being crushed to have the juice.
- A cloth is dipped in the juice and applied over your puffy eyes for about 15 minutes.
There are those who argue that salty foods should be responsible for puffy eyes in many cases. As a result, they claim that sufferers of puffy eyes should stay away from salty foods. However, the opposite is true when salt is one of the best tips on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast.
- ½ spoon of salt should be mixed with one quart of warm water.
- A cotton ball should be dipped in the solution.
- Get it applied over puffy eyes for about 15 minutes before you use cold water to wash the eyes.
Cucumber has been applied on the skin whenever it has burning sensations or acne scars. The same can be practiced with your swollen eyes. Thus, cucumber is an effective tip on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast, thanks to its cooling effect as well. It can even foster your vision which might be affected badly due to puffy eyes.
Clean cucumber slices can be put over the swollen eyes immediately. Or you can crush cucumber to get the fresh juice and make use of cotton balls to apply the juice over your eyes. Both ways bring the same effects soon.
The fresh and flavorful taste of strawberry can attract anyone, not to mention its health benefits. It is one of the most effective recommendations on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast. In addition, when consumed, it can reduce effectively the appearance of aging signs. You can check more benefits of this fruit in Home Remedies to Whiten Teeth.
- Cut strawberries into pieces. Keep them in fridge for about half an hour.
- Apply these pieces over our puffy eyes.
- 15-20 minutes later, use cold water to wash the eyes gently.
7. Tea Bag
In addition to providing you with a relaxing and healthy drink, tea bag has many other applications. It is a great tip on how to get rid of puffy eyes fast. The richness of antioxidants in green tea is effective to deal with the eye pain and reduce swelling quickly.
- 2 tea bags should be dipped in boiled water.
- When it is warm or cool, take them out and apply them over the puffy eyes.
Avoid using hot tea bags because it can make the pain even worse. You can follow this method a few times per day.
Keywords Search from Google
- How to get rid of puffy eyes fast
- How to get rid of puffy eyes naturally
- Home remedies for puffy eyes
- How to get rid of puffy eyes