Wow! Good to know apple cider vinegar can treat sore throat
Yesterday, did you sleep well with sore throat? How many days do you suffer from throat pain? Do you eat well? Do you want to get rid of pain and irritation from sore throat immediately? Apple cider vinegar surely helps reduce all your symptoms from sore throat.
Benefits from apple cider vinegar
– Improve digestive function: When you get an upset stomach or loss of appetite you can use apple cider vinegar with water to soothe and cure these conditions. Because pectin in the apple cider vinegar helps solve intestinal spasms. Moreover, apple cider vinegar can prevent bacterial that causes diarrhea.
– Treat hiccups: Seem this is the first time you have heard about this method but it is effective for hiccup. Because of its sour taste you can reduce and stop hiccups quickly.
– Lose weight: Apple cider vinegar is your best friend in lose weight. Because acetic acid which contains in the apple cider vinegar suppresses your appetite, improves your metabolism and eases water retention.
– Sore throat: Before you go to bed or when you feel throat pain; you probably use apple cider vinegar to soothe irritation and prevent infection. In addition, apple cider vinegar can kill bacteria or germ from your throat.
– Skin care: Apple cider vinegar is one of the strong recommended methods that use for skin care. There are malic and lactic acids in the apple cider vinegar which reduce red spots, acnes and prevent inflammation. Moreover, apple cider vinegar is good to balance the pH of your skin. 
– Increase energy: With apple cider vinegar, you can start a stunning day. Potentially, there are potassium and enzymes help reduce tired feeling and boost energy for whole day. You can add one or two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water to drink before working to have a nice day.
How to use apple cider vinegar for sore throat
There are many ways to use apple cider vinegar for sore throat such as:
– Gargle a few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar then rinse your mouth with water to remove the acid from apple cider vinegar which builds up on your teeth. Try to repeat several times per day.
– You can collaborate apple cider vinegar with honey to get effectively. You should put 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 3 teaspoon of honey with a glass of water then stir it and drink while still warm. Try to repeat it if you feel severe pain in your throat. 
– Raw apple cider vinegar: Use ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar then get a few sips.